Bridging the Gap Between Physical Therapy and Exercise.
When patients graduate from physical therapy, they become uncertain on what to do next. They want to stay safe and active but sometimes big gyms seem too intimidating.
Our post-therapy bridge program is for current Premier patients who have recently been discharged from their physical therapy program. This program will help you transition directly from physical therapy back into exercise and fitness, while preventing against future injury and making positive progress in your health each step of the way.
- Personal Hands-On Coaching with one of the Premier Personal Trainers.
- Goal check-ins and constant feedback.
- Workouts tailored to your personal goals and health history.
- Semi-private training session in a safe and fun environment.
- Master basic exercises specific to your physical needs.
- Build full-body strength while remaining safe and injury-free.
- Increase endurance, stamina, and conditioning levels.
- Enhance mobility, flexibility, and movement quality.
Breakdown of Workout
- Warm up: 5 minutes
- Mobility and Stability: 5 minutes
- Strength and Conditioning: 25 minutes
- Balance and Flexibility: 10 minutes
- 6 week program
- Strength and Conditioning Training Sessions
- Duration: 45 minutes per session
Why Sign Up?
- You want to continue to build on the progress you’ve made in your physical therapy sessions.
- You are unsure of how to continue your success on your own.
- Standard gyms are large and intimidating with very little guidance on how to use the equipment.
- You are afraid of re-injuring yourself.
- You want to work in an environment that is safe, fun and trustworthy.
- You are surrounded by people who are in a similar situation as you.
- You enjoyed your physical therapy and want to continue to exercise.
- You want to get back to your normal self or create a better version of yourself.
- You want to move and live pain free.
- You have new goals you want to accomplish.