- Do you have patients bring you cookies or just stop by to say hi even after they graduate?
- Are you able to engage at a personal level as well as a clinical level to communicate the value of physical therapy?
- Do you love to learn and are committed to being part of a fantastic team that puts the well being of the whole patient first?
- Are you passionate about helping and connecting with our patients above and beyond the clinical time and what you are paid to do?
- Are you great at what you do, flexible, and strive to be better everyday?
- Do you have people say that you are a positive in their life?
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you. We are a locally, PT owned (not corporate) clinic in Greenville growing and looking for another A player to help our team. We started small focusing on quality and relationships and are growing the same way.
We believe in continuing education and teamwork. Premier Physical Therapy of the Upstate works closely with Premier Personal Training to improve our patient and client total self.
We would invite you to apply if you feel you have the skills and ability to achieve the following tasks and requirements. Interest for the positions will be large. High Performers like to be held accountable and know what is expected to succeed, which means the position will have objectives and goals that when achieved will create new opportunities and advantages.
Email Mark at Mark@premierptupstate.com with the subject line TEAM and we look forward to meeting you!